Position Title: Account Director
Position Type: Full-time/Permanent
Salary Range: Based on experience
Experience: 7-9 Years
Job Location: Coimbatore
An ideal candidate would be someone with experience in handling a variety of digital marketing accounts and delivering great results. He needs to be coming with exceptional Leadership, management and communication skills.
- Reviews and approves adequate plans for the control of planned outputs, budget spending, labour efficiency, material efficiency, engineering effectiveness, customer service, and order entry efficiency, along with human utilization
- Reviews performance against operating plans and standards. Provides reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and approves changes in direction of plans
- Reviews and approves the setting of budgets throughout the Operations Department
- Reviews and approves Operations major projects involving major functional changes within the Department’s functional areas
- Develops plans for new areas of technology for the manufacturing functions along with sufficient planning for areas that support the mission of the Corporation within Operations
- Reviews and approves the implementation plans at a delivery level
- Establishes objectives and procedures governing the performance of assigned activities
- Issues specific annual objectives to immediate subordinates and reviews objectives of the Operations management
- Selects and maintains qualified personnel in all positions reporting directly and recommends compensation for them
- Directs, monitors, and appraises the performance of units immediately reporting and provides the necessary coordination between activities
- Identifies training needs, initiates development of subordinates, recommends effective personnel action
- Maintains appropriate communications within area of responsibility
- Keeps employees informed as to company/department plans and progress
- Coordinates activities of assigned units with those of other company units. Seeks mutual agreement on problems involving coordination
- Consults with all segments of management responsible for policy or action.
- Ensures compliance within area of responsibility. Makes recommendations for improving effectiveness of policies and procedures
- Reviews and endorses or revises budget proposals received from direct reports. Submits budgets for assigned activities in accordance with the budget procedure.
- Approves budget expenses up to authorized dollar amounts.
- Assumes other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed
- Provides orientation and on-the-job training for subordinates and ensures that the authority and responsibility for each position are defined and understood.
- Ensures that duties, responsibilities, and authority and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood.
- Expert digital marketer with a strong foundation of marketing principles
- A digital thought leader
- Demonstrated strategic thinking that leads to results
- Demonstrated creative conceptualization
- Experience in building and guiding a team – the right way
- Able to work across cities in India and internationally
- Think like a client, perform like an agency
- Superlative communication skills
- A natural leader who leads the group/ organization as a role model
- Exceptional project management skills
- Interpersonal skills a must
- Keen ability to multi-task; self-starter
- Strong negotiating and collaboration skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Tremendous attention to detail
- Methodical approach and critical view of activities
- Management Degree in Marketing from a reputed institute is a plus