Position Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Position Type: Full-time/Permanent
Salary Range:Based on Company norms
Experience: 3-7 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
An ideal candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Should be able to create branding through Digital Marketing.
- Responsible for Collaborate and create a social media strategy.
- Should be able to Create high impact social media posts to build a positive relationship with the target customers
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Track, analyze, optimize and prepare reports on social media programs by using resident tools like Facebook Insights, LinkedIn Insights and all popular websites like Yahoo, Google+ etc.
- Should manage marketing collaterals and other digital assets, ensure their availability at marketing portal and website
- Should monitor and follow digital trends, best practices, and emerging technologies
- Should be able to manage website to integrate social plugins
- Should have knowledge on Brand & Product management.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Webtrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
- Deploy and build out e-blasts using MailChimp
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, and Creative Design teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with SEO/SEM, CRM database management (PropertyBase and Pardot experience a big plus), and email campaigns