Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Position Type: Full-time/Permanent
Salary Range: As per company norms
Experience: 5-6 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
An ideal candidate should be able to create, manage, and implement digital campaigns by using new age marketing tactics with the goal of enriching our company’s position in the public eye.
- Develop and execute inbound marketing, demand generation, lead management and automated digital marketing programs.
- Search for opportunities utilizing subscribed resources, internet search engines, and internal customer databases.
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness.
- Continually research and identify new lead generation resources and updates to refine existing resources’ search engines.
- Coordinate lead generation strategies with our outside sales representatives.
- Optimize email marketing campaigns and social media programs (including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter).
- Perform lead generation follow-ups via email and telephone to qualify leads prior to submitting to outside sales and increase quote activity.
- Create and maintain website live help chat.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field.
- Preferred 4+years experience of hands-on execution in lead generation or marketing automation/analytics and social media management.
- CRM experience highly desirable
- Good computer skills, especially in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, with an emphasis in Adobe and Acrobat applications.
- Strong customer focus and a team player. Must have initiative and ability to recognize and capitalize on opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with good presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, personable, well-organized, the strong sense of urgency and extroverted personality.