Position Title: PPC Manager
Position Type: Full-time/Permanent
Experience: 4-6 Years
Salary Range: Based on Experience
Job Location: Chennai
An ideal candidate would be able to manage all Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. Such as Paid strategy, Preparing the Ad copies. The PPC Coordinator can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Plan and execute SEM strategy
- Report to management on KPIs
- Monitor campaign performance and make
- adjustments to keywords and bids daily
- Write compelling ad copy
- Optimize landing pages
- Conduct A/B tests for campaigns and landing pages
- Manage paid social accounts
- Monitor PPC budget
- Conduct Keyword research
- Provide recommendations for the content development
- Remain up-to-date on SEM industry trends and best practices
- Assist SEO manager with some SEO tasks
- 4+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with VWO, Optimizely, or other A/B testing software.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc.).
- Effectively and in a timely manner report PPC results, trends and best practices.
- Experience with web analytics tools (Omniture, Google Analytics, AdGooroo).