Position Title: SEO Analyst
Position Type: Full-time/Permanent
Salary Range: Based on Experience
Experience: 3-5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
An ideal candidate would be someone with exceptional online marketing knowledge and skills. The candidate would be willing to go the extra mile to deliver quality and should be expert in SEO, SMM and SEM activities and Social Media Marketing.
- Experienced Digital Marketing, expert in SEO, SMM and SEM activities and Social Media Marketing.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Keyword Research and Competitors Analysis
- Keep up with search technology trends and recommend changes and updates accordingly
- Will be responsible for On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Link Building Techniques
- Expertise in complete SEO management across multiple search engines.
- Proactively manage keyword identification with all the relevant tools and the ability to communicate/interact with clients.
- Continuously monitor SEO status of assigned websites for opportunities and updates
- SEO experience will include excellent knowledge of search engine technology
- Develop, execute and maintain link building activities
- Familiarity and control over SEO reporting and web analytics tools
- Will be responsible to create monthly/weekly report for all our clients.
- Take part in submissions across the web Directories and article, directories, social bookmarking, blog and forum Submission to increase link popularity for websites and other SEO related activities
- Need to take care of advanced settings in promoting web ranking with various techniques and Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
- Ability to understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions
- Direct and work with the team towards successful execution of assignment/campaign
- Proven working experience of 3-5 yrs. in digital marketing
- Graduate/Post Graduate with focus on Social Media Marketing/ Digital Marketing from a reputable university
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passion for SEO and link building, ability to think creatively to create viral content that could acquire natural backlinks
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Hands on experience with website analytics, Competitor Auditing and SEO tools including Google Analytics, SemRush, Ahrefs, Similarweb, Quantcast etc.
- Experience working with premium business, marketing & technology publishers is a plus.