The Digital Marketing talent gap is far and wide: a recent study by the Online Marketing Institute (OMI) found a huge talent gap across digital marketing professionals. OMI surveyed over 700 organizations who use digital marketing either in-house or through an agency, and here’s what they found:
- There is a 25 percent talent gap among large businesses and 30-43 percent talent gap among agencies.
- 71 percent of large brands and enterprise organizations say their digital marketing team is strong in some areas but mediocre or weak in others.
- The industry is driving a higher need for specialists with 22 percent of survey takers voicing that the need for specialists is growing. The biggest need for specialized talent is in analytics, email, content marketing, mobile marketing and social media.
The problem is clear: the talent gap in our industry is larger than we thought.
Our Approach to Closing the Talent Gap:
At Digitant, we have been serving our clients with their Digital Marketing needs for a decade, enabling us to understand the market and its talent requirements more practically. Now, we are launching Digitant Talent Solutions.
Our goal is to provide tested, certified, scored and curated Digital Marketing talent to companies.
- We help you choose the candidate based on your specific needs.
- We help you build your team.
- We help you scale your team.
- We understand your niche digital marketing talent requirements better than any.
And we have various models designed for this.
So if you are a start-up or SME or an MNC – and is in need of DM talent, give us a call. We might have that perfect candidate and a solution to suit your requirement!